We provide help for adults, children and adolescents.
We offer wide range of psychological, psychotherapeutical, sexological and dietetic services.
First appointment is of vital importance and provides an opportunity to discuss patient’s problem and to propose the most appropriate way of further treatment.
We provide professional psychological help for those who suffer from:
- interpersonal relationship difficulties
- feeling of being lost, low self-esteem, lack of goals in life
- personality disorders
- fear, anxiety, compulsions, depressed mood
- depression and other emotional difficulties which affect everyday functioning
- past or present trauma
- experiencing violence (both physical and psychological), mobbing
- somatic symptoms including chronic fatigue, headeaches, abdominal pain, shortness of breath
- eating disorders
- educational difficulties
- sexual disorders which affect the ability to derive satisfaction from sex life
- Psychologist – experienced professionals
- Psychotherapist – psychological support in the process of change
- Child psychologist – support for children
- Sexologist – couples and individual psychotherapy
- Addiction therapist – to control the addiction